I have loved dolls, history, and the Victorian Era since I was little and can credit my grandmother for that. As a young girl she gave me a Godey’s Fashion print for August 1870 from my great, great Aunt Flossie. I was captivated by the dresses and became hooked. I just love to research everything and anything about the Victorian Era. I also love to design Victorian dolls. I hope you enjoy my Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions,The Victorian Era, and Me blog.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

My Victorian Images, Ephemera and Vintage Images and Victorian Doll & Craft Tutorials, Shabby Chic & Vintage Tutorials, Video's, Pictures & How-To's Pinterest Boards


It is no secret that everything and anything Victorian is my passion. I just can't get enough of Victorian dresses, Victorian crafts, Victorian history, and Victorian images. I absolutely LOVE it all. And, I absolutely want to make everything I find.

I look at the beautiful Victorian dresses display on all the museum websites and find myself wanting to make a miniature version for a doll of mine. There are so many beautiful Victorian dresses out there it would be nearly impossible to make them all. That doesn't stop me from dreaming about it.

I also love Victorian images and saving all the Victorian images that I find on different websites that are sharing images in the public domain on my Pinterest board. Here, too I find myself dreaming of beautiful mixed media crafts I could make with them. I wish I could use each and every one of them. Use them all - I can't. Collect them on Pinterest - that I can do.




I just LOVE Victorian images, ephemera and vintage pictures - especially Victorian images that I can use with my mixed media creations and pictures of flowers or little girls and their dolls. Here's a few of my favorites.

If you love my Victorian Images, Ephemera and Vintage Images board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

I also love searching the web for all the wonderful tutorials, patterns, articles, how-to's and printables there are for making Victorian arts and crafts. Some I have tried to make. Some are on my wish list. But, they are all fabulous and I want to make them all.

Again, this is impossible but I can continue to collect them on my Pinterest board. When I dream of Victorian crafts and want to see beautiful Victorian eye candy I can always visit my boards.



I just LOVE everything and anything Victorian, Vintage, Shabby Chic or Cottage. I especially love watching video's, reading tutorials, patterns, articles, and how-to's on making Victorian dolls & crafts. I hope you like some of the ones I've found.

If you love my Victorian Doll & Craft Tutorials, Shabby Chic & Vintage Tutorials, Video's, Pictures & How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

Victorian Bride picture courtesy of The Graphics Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment