I have loved dolls, history, and the Victorian Era since I was little and can credit my grandmother for that. As a young girl she gave me a Godey’s Fashion print for August 1870 from my great, great Aunt Flossie. I was captivated by the dresses and became hooked. I just love to research everything and anything about the Victorian Era. I also love to design Victorian dolls. I hope you enjoy my Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions,The Victorian Era, and Me blog.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Free Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make Our Victorian Cut and Sew Hand Embroidered and Embellished Dress Ornaments E-Book Tutorials



I told you previously about the Victorian cut and sew doll dresses that I had spent the last few weeks blissfully hand embroidering and embellishing.

I also told you that I had decided that while I was creating each of them I would create Linda's How-Do-I? E-Book tutorials for each to show you how to hand embroider and embellish them yourself and that the e-book tutorials would be available on my Free E-Patterns, E-Printables and E-Books page and viewable on Google Drive.

I'm happy to tell you that all of my Victorian Cut and Sew Dress Ornaments E-Book Tutorials are now available on my Free E-Patterns, E-Printables and E-Books page and viewable on Google Drive.








I paired the blue, purple, pink, yellow, and black dresses and created a combined two dress tutorial for each of the colors as well as separate tutorials for each of the dresses. That way you can choose which free e-book tutorials you want to view and/or download.



I've broken the six Victorian Christmas dresses into two groups, as shown above, but each Christmas dress has its' own tutorial e-book.

I hope you enjoy my free Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make Our Victorian Cut and Sew Dress Ornaments E-Book Tutorials.

For more information on all my free e-patterns, e-printables and e-books please CLICK HERE.

Please respect My Terms of Use:  All patterns, e-patterns, printables, e-printables, e-books, tutorials, how-to's, articles and other e-products © 2004-2016 Linda Walsh Originals-Designs by Linda Walsh. All rights reserved. Commercial selling or reselling by any means prohibited without the written consent of Linda Walsh.

However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s) without my permission.

Items made from Linda Walsh Originals Products are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals products are by permission only.

Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.

Copyright © 2004 - 2016 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer.
http://lindawalshoriginalsshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment