- About Me
- My Beautiful Ancestors
- Feminist or Victorian?
- What Is A Doll Really?
- Victorian "Birdies"
- Victorian "Ladies" Dolls
- Victorian Fashions Pinterest Board
- Historic Fashions Pinterest Board
- Linda Walsh Originals Shop
- Victorian 1 Fabric Designs Collection
- Victorian Dress 1 Fabric Designs Collections
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Gotta Love Doll Histories
- My Free Victorian Doll & Craft E-Patterns & E-Books
- Linda's Blog
- Contact Me
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Gotta Love Good Housekeeping Vintage Covers
So when I stumbled upon the Good Housekeeping Vintage Cover Gallery I couldn't help but show you some of the cover I love.
I just love the cover above from the February 1918 issue of Good Housekeeping and the November 1921 issue. Every time I look at them I think of my sister and I. How sweet are they?
The cover below from March 1920 is also a favorite of mine. Now I wonder why that is? Could it be a little girl sewing?
Then again the cover from August 1922 could also be a sentimental favorite. A little girl and her beloved dog at the beach.
Then with my love of reading I could easily go with the February 1920 cover as a favorite.
Then again my sister and I could select the June 1927 cover as a sentimental favorite. We both love beautiful flowers.
Gotta love Good Housekeeping vintage covers.