I have loved dolls, history, and the Victorian Era since I was little and can credit my grandmother for that. As a young girl she gave me a Godey’s Fashion print for August 1870 from my great, great Aunt Flossie. I was captivated by the dresses and became hooked. I just love to research everything and anything about the Victorian Era. I also love to design Victorian dolls. I hope you enjoy my Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions,The Victorian Era, and Me blog.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yes, Linda! You Are Out Of Your Mind! - Why Another Blog!


I know that you're not going to believe what I'm about to tell you, but I created yet another blog!

Now I know what you're going to say - YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!

Well, yes - out of my creative mind, but not out of my logical mind.

You see, there is some logic to this decision and here it is.

I started my Linda's Blog in 2005 and since then it has become the repository for all my blog posts which means it covers everything from doll making to blogging tips, to crafters tips, to book reviews, to pattern design, to my sewing club, to testing of blog service providers, to HTML coding tips, to e-books, to FREE articles, to the "dollie" graphics, to historical traditions, to Victorian dolls, to my handmade doll and doll pattern creations, to family stories, to doing business on the web, to helpful website tips, to helpful blogging tips, etc. In other words everything including the "kitchen sink."

Each of the blogs I've created in the past (and there are a lot of them) were created to house the posts about specific areas of interest. In other words, they were set-up for targeted audiences who were only interested in that blogs subject matter. Not everything but the kitchen sink.

What was missing was a blog specifically for what I started my Linda Walsh Originals website for - my passion for the Victorian era and creating my Victorian dolls. So, I created a new "Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions, The Victorian Era and Me" blog with all the articles about the Victorian era and traditions I have written, all the Victorian dolls I have created, and all the articles about my childhood that have driven some of my Victorian creations. It's a blog of and about everything "Victorian" and is for all the Victorian era lovers and shabby chic lovers out there.

Here's the description: "I have loved dolls, history, and the Victorian Era since I was little and can credit my grandmother for that. As a young girl she gave me a Godey’s Fashion print for August 1870 from my great, great Aunt Flossie. I was captivated by the dresses and became hooked. I just love to research everything and anything about the Victorian Era. I also love to design Victorian dolls. I hope you enjoy my Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions,The Victorian Era, and Me blog."

I hope you get a chance to visit my new "Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions, The Victorian Era and Me" blog. If you do please leave me comment. I would love to hear what you have to say about my new blog.

Happy blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment