I have loved dolls, history, and the Victorian Era since I was little and can credit my grandmother for that. As a young girl she gave me a Godey’s Fashion print for August 1870 from my great, great Aunt Flossie. I was captivated by the dresses and became hooked. I just love to research everything and anything about the Victorian Era. I also love to design Victorian dolls. I hope you enjoy my Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions,The Victorian Era, and Me blog.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Flossie Jacqueline Just Wants To Be A Society Lady! - Victorian Lady Doll

Flossie Jacqueline Is A Refined Lady!


“Flossie Jacqueline”is a 16” Victorian faceless lady doll who is wearing an 1892 Traveling Costume.

Flossie Jacqueline is the most dignified of the Flossie's. She wants to be a refined lady of society and marry into a good family. To do so she has to be well mannered, dignified, intelligent, and talented lady. Flossie Jacqueline thinks she is all that and more.

"Flossie Jacqueline" is 16" a free-standing Victorian doll who is all ready for traveling and is wearing her favorite 1892 traveling costume. She has a full-length lace and ribbon trimmed 2-sectional lined jacket with lace, ribbon trimmed and puffed up long sleeves. Lace and ribbon trim adorns the waistline of the jacket which is fastened at the waistline with a silk floral. Her lined hat is lace and braid trimmed and has a beaded decoration floral in the front. Her lace trimmed dress has a ribbon around the waistline and a full length center lace trimmed strip. She has a fashionable silk floral on the top of her dress. Her light gray hair with bangs is tied in a bun. Her arms are wire-shaped and covered and she is carrying a bouquet of flowers with streamers. She also has a painted wood head and a covered wood base. Her inner body is made from a dowel covered with fabric and eyelet lace.

Designer - Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment